- "What relaxation pathways reveal about light-induced coherent coupling in cuprate superconductors," Boston College Department of Physics Colloquium, Boston, MA, USA, January 25, 2017.
- "What relaxation pathways reveal about light-induced coherent coupling in cuprate superconductors," Harvard Condensed Matter Theory Kid's Seminar, Boston, MA, USA, December 6, 2016.
- "Manipulating superconductivity in cuprates by selective ultrafast light excitation," Northwestern University MSE Seminar, Evanston, IL, USA, October 4, 2016.
- "Light-Induced Superconducting-Like Phases in Organic and High-Tc Cuprate Materials," 2015 Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting, Boston, MA, USA, November 30, 2015.
- "Optically enhanced superconductivity in YBa2Cu3Ox by ultrafast redistribution of interlayer coupling," Gordon Reasearch Seminar: Ultrafast Phenomena in Cooperative Systems, Ventura, CA, USA, February 1, 2014.
- "Light-induced coherence in underdoped YBa2Cu3Ox far above equilibrium Tc," invited student talk, International Summer School on Superconductivity – Theory, Experiments, and Phenomena, (STEP 2013), Cargèse, France, August 15, 2013.
- "Light-induced coherence in underdoped YBCO far above equilibrium Tc," Frontiers in Quantum Materials’ Control, (Q-MAC) Meeting, December 2013.