Organization of Conferences/Workshops
- Organization committee member, Miller Institute Symposium, Marconi Conference Center on Tomales Bay, CA, USA, June 1-3, 2018.
- Organization committee member, Miller Institute Symposium, Marconi Conference Center on Tomales Bay, CA, USA, June 2-4, 2017.
- Chair, Gordon Reasearch Seminar: Correlated Electron Systems, Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA, USA, June 25-26, 2016.
- Two day seminar for junior researchers (PhD/Postdoc), precedes the related Gordon Research Conference.
- Responsibilities include selecting and inviting speakers, arranging schedule, assisting with fundraising.
- Organizer, Center for Emergent Superconductivity EFRC Junior Researchers Fall 2010 Workshop, Stony Brook, New York, November 11, 2010.
- One of two organizers of a one day workshop for junior (PhD/Post Doc) researchers in the CES.
- Organized a vote to select speakers and invited chosen speakers.
- Chaired one session of the workshop.